keskiviikko 13. marraskuuta 2013

Guardian angel

I've been very lazy with this blog, beacause all my free time I have been crochet.
My cousin had her third child, a little boy. He is so sweet. <3 p="">I've bought also to his sister and brother a guardian angel- board, so this is tradition that he is getting his own guardian angel too.
I also crochet to him a little blanket.

I love that gradient- thread.
Don´t worry, I´m still beading! ;) 
I will show you my beadins in a little while.

Hugs: Eufemia :)

2 kommenttia:

  1. Hi,Eufemia:
    It's good to hear from You and read-You're still active,but very busy.The next crochet blanket is going to be very nice.I know,how it is to be crocheting.It takes time a lot.I should do the same-I have some plans for knitting and should pick out my eyes from beading for sometime.Probably I will do someday.
    -Warm Greets-
    -Halinka-

    VastaaPoista
  2. p.s:
    Dear Eufemia:
    I have got the second blog too:
    www.mycreativepaths.blogspot.com.
    Please,meet me there sometime:-)
    -Hugs-
    -Halinka-

    VastaaPoista